If there’s one thing that I know about my style, it’s that I like clothes that you can put on and go, as in they’re casual but look nice and I can just grab them and wear when I’m in a hurry.
I stumbled upon Yoga Pants when I was looking for workout pants for tall women because I’m tall. Of course, I spent two hours going from website to website of fitness gear brands like Athena and Lulu Lemon, and they did not have pants in a size “Long” as in pants that have a longer inseam.
After googling “workout pants for tall women”, I visited the last site that I expected to have pants for tall women because I rarely shop at their stores, Old Navy. Long story short, I bought five yoga pants from Old Navy and I now like Yoga Pants.
What I like about yoga pants is their versatility, because you can wear them to workout, you can wear them around the house, and you can wear them out, because they are comfortable. I’ve heard of yoga pants and I’ve been wanting to get them for sometime to do Yoga with and now I see why people like them.
There’s nothing better than fashion that is convenient.
- Can we take a minute to talk about yoga pants? (megankriss.wordpress.com)
- Yoga Pants (ladylessonsblog.wordpress.com)
- Yoga Pants (ihatelettuce.wordpress.com)
- Yoga Pants: The College Girl’s Version of the LBD (carolynhamm.wordpress.com)
- The Workout Look (teachingandbitsofeverything.wordpress.com)
- Why it is Easier to be Authentic Than Popular. ~ Michelle Marchildon (elephantjournal.com)